A list of scholarship opportunities to which our office devotes significant attention and for which Colgate has formalized application processes.
Many of the opportunities on this page require the student to be nominated by Colgate.
There are numerous awards open to underclassmen and those looking for post-baccalaureate experiences. It is possible, and often desirable, to apply for multiple scholarships during your college years and beyond.
Click any individual opportunity to see information about its requirements, 最后期限, and benefits, including a link to the foundation website.
建议 on the Application Process
Getting carefully considered and comprehensive advising is very important when deciding which of these opportunities are a good fit for you and your interests, so please be sure to contact the Office of National Fellowships and 奖学金s to start the conversation and application process early.
Please note that Colgate's campus 最后期限 are earlier — often 个月 earlier — than the foundations' 最后期限, so interested applicants should prepare well in advance.
American India Foundation (AIF) Banyan Impact Fellowship
An immersive, 10-month volunteer service program within development organizations across India. Fellows work on scalable and sustainable development projects in the fields of education, 生计, and public health.
Be a US or Indian citizen, or a US permanent resident
Be between the ages of 21 and 34 on September 1, 2019
Have completed an undergraduate or Bachelor's degree before September 1, 2019
Amgen Scholars Program
A funded life sciences summer research opportunity for undergraduate students. No prior research experience is necessary to apply for the Amgen 奖学金 program.
- 是你.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents
- Be undergraduate students enrolled in accredited four-year colleges or universities in the United States, 波多黎各, 或其他U.S. 领土
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 3.2或以上
- Have an interest in pursuing a Ph.D. 或米.D.-Ph.D
A $34,000 award for the senior undergraduate year and graduate study in a field in which a student demonstrates unusual ability and promise. An initial grant of $4,000 is followed by a $15,000 stipend during each of the first two years of graduate study.
校园 deadline: January
Final deadline: February
- Be an undergraduate junior at the time of application
- Be a US citizen or US national
- Plan to enter a master's or doctoral program in the arts, humanities, or social sciences
- Have a documented history of receiving need-based financial aid during college
- Be nominated by Colgate. Nomination decisions will be made by a campus committee after review of application materials submitted for the campus deadline.